Suggestions for late 20's guy

SOmebody mention me?

Yes you'd be welcome to join us - we're an adventure & social club for adults & loads of folks in their 20's & 30's a a bit older too. Have a look at our website we've got loads going on & we have a Preview nIght on Monday at the Showroom cinema for anyone wanting to find out more...

Any queries email our office (Don't PM me as I will be away skiing & my staff don't use the forum but will pick up emails)

Spice South Yorkshire

Pangolin, why not come along to a Forum meet? Put faces to names and get to know a few people. That way if there's something you're interested in you can take it from there.

When you're at a loose end it takes effort to get out there and do things and really the first step is down to you.

Me and a few friends go to Trippets every Thursday so you could always get yourself down there? Depends what you're into and what you're interested in or what you're prepared to try. Good luck :thumbsup:

Archived