1) eat more sensibly

2) move about a little more

3) get £5 out of your pocket

4) form a queue outside my home

5) stand on the scales.

At this point you have 2 choices......

1) go home

or

2) sit in my living room, where i will give a rather patronising speech about weight loss (this bit costs another £5)

the company is called weight loss club

brilliant!

i have done both and lost weight on both and put it all back on on both. i have now invented my own plan of eating less crap and exercising more and see how that goes. i am conviced i am a thin person in a fat persons body just trying to get out. for the time being though i will just have to love my lady lumps!!!!

good luck with whatever you decide to do xxxxx

• 1 year later...

Slimming World all the way. In Weight Watchers you only get so many points a day and once there gone there gone and most people fill up on crap on it. Where as Slimming World all your fruit, veg & salad is free you can eat as much as you like, you get 15 syns on Slimming World and that is for stuff like chocolate, crisps, bread. But even if you use all the 15 syns up in the day you can still have fruit etc and all the free foods. Slimming World is a definate must and is far better than Weight Watchers. x.

Archived