Have I posted these pics already?

They were at Centre Parcs in June, I did the 'Falconry Exeprience' there. It was a bit meagre (done a few of these things before) and we only gt to fly a couple of birds, but every time I meet birds of prey i am completely entranced.

I would love to get a Hawk of my own, and am seriously considering it. In the long term plan at least.

Nikon Coolpix 3500 - great cam, ok on megapixels (about3.1) , but Nikon optics are what you'd expect, i.e. bright and pin sharp (providing the autofocus can actually find the object (low light can be a problem).

ALthough the 5400 is now on my wish list, with 10 minute exposures, timelapse, macro down to 1.5 cm and pivoting screen.

I don't have a site, as such, only some webspace that I use for stuff like this. I have registered http://www.sheffieldeye.co.uk for another pictures related project, but that is all it is at the moment - a project. Remains to be seen whether anything comes of it.

Archived