Easter Thursday (!) nights out?

Guest suzuki_san

Guest thebodgie
Originally posted by sheffbag

none taken mate - you aint the first and you wont be the last dont worry.

...I have to admint how daft I felt when I made that mistake!

VIP @ Takapuna is now open each and every Thursday until 2.30am (bars serving until 2am).

This week we've got Funky House and Commercial Classics in the The Loft and Blissful RnB with a mix of Old Skool Hip-Hop in the Lounge.

We're opposite Reflex 80's bar, lower West Street (MAP)

The night starts 8pm but it's free entry until 10pm.

After 10pm £3 (£2 student / flyer / guestlist).

:thumbsup:

It's a seriously good night - come and check it out.

:banana: Get yourselves down to Dirty Cheese @ The Vine on Sharrow for a night of Techno and Break Beats and Bedtime Stories! Its an Easter Special with no entry fee and regular priced drinks! I go every other Thursday and it has always been such a great atmosphere!

Originally posted by missrabbit

:banana: Get yourselves down to Dirty Cheese @ The Vine on Sharrow for a night of Techno and Break Beats and Bedtime Stories! Its an Easter Special with no entry fee and regular priced drinks! I go every other Thursday and it has always been such a great atmosphere!

Ahh! Your words of kindness bring a tear to my eye.

Guest suzuki_san
Originally posted by missrabbit

We have a winner. Never been before, a few friends recommended it too. Is it near Dulo?

By the way, thanks for all the replies people, appreciated. ;)

Archived