Marco @ Milanos changed hands?

AYBABTU

Does anyone know if the owenership has changed at Marco @ Milanos?

Has always been one of our favourites and consistently good and my parents have also recently become fans.

They went the other week and had a great meal BUT , went last night with some friends and they said it was rubbish.

Poor service , some meals not up to scratch (tough duck) , the usually excellent vegetables were way below par and the puddings were small and not as good as normal.

They didnt recognise some of the staff so was it an off night for the chef (or lack of usual chef) or has it changed hands?

We've been twice, the second time because we couldn't believe how poor the service was and how arrogant the staff.

We were right first time. I don't go to restaurants that treat me with contempt, no matter how good they (think they) are.

I have not and will not go back.

We've been twice, the second time because we couldn't believe how poor the service was and how arrogant the staff.

We were right first time. I don't go to restaurants that treat me with contempt, no matter how good they (think they) are.

I have not and will not go back.

I have to agree with the staff being arrogant, they obviously all need to go on a good customer service course .

I think that they have for some time thought they were the "top dog" in Sheffield re food and service and have as many have comented gotten very, very complacent as case of living off past glories if ever I saw one.

I will never ever set foot in that place again !!!!

I have been a regular at Milanos since it opened and the food and service are always excellent. I dont understand how anyone could discribe Marco or any of his staff as arrogant it is beyond me.

Perhaps its a case of tall poppy syndrome !

Archived