I love Baan Thai, do you?

nikkinoo86

Inter Siam. Don`t rate that either really.

Could not disagree more if I tried. I've spent a lot of time in Thailand, and south east asia on the whole, and find this to be one of the better Thai places I've eaten in within Europe. Granted, it isn't as good as what you'd get in Thailand, but it certainly isn't bad. It compares to the decent places in London (where the good quality ingredients are more widely available) which is saying something. Not that I'm saying you should make concessions, but it's certainly worth considering.

Incidentally, it's called the Siam International. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Might give it another go then Brian. My wife liked her meal there but I`m very picky about thai food. Going to York this weekend and trying one there! :)

Oh yeah, the Siam House on Goodramgate in York is one of my favourites - I've never had a meal there that was less than excellent! :love:

I like the Baan Thai as well - it's one of our restaurants of choice when we go out for lunch from work.

Oh yeah, the Siam House on Goodramgate in York is one of my favourites - I've never had a meal there that was less than excellent! :love:

I like the Baan Thai as well - it's one of our restaurants of choice when we go out for lunch from work.

Yes it was Siam House we went to.

It was ok-ish. I think I`m just too picky about Thai food; I`ve been spoilt in the past. :(

Archived