I love Baan Thai, do you?

nikkinoo86

Baan Thai is good but the food is no better than any other Thai eatery in town and certainly not worth the hefty price tag. It's easy to be seduced by it's opulent interior and to think that it's better because it's more expensive.

It's not expensive? Would have thought you were thinking of somewhere else, but it's the only one with a lovely interior... Cheap as chips though!!! Went other night, two beers and two courses, £20! Can't say fairer than that!

It's not expensive? Would have thought you were thinking of somewhere else, but it's the only one with a lovely interior... Cheap as chips though!!! Went other night, two beers and two courses, £20! Can't say fairer than that!

That sounds more like it!

I had two courses and two beers and it came to over £30. I didn't order anything extravagant either. I still felt a bit hungry afterwards. Maybe I made unwise choices. Hang on... maybe you were in my party, ate most of the food and slipped a twenty into the kitty when no-one was looking!

The £11 buffet sounds good.

Archived