Wrestling story.

Rich

Rich, your writing and contributions (as I've posted before on this Section) are welcomed and the quality is appreciated.

Could you, perhaps give us a contribution concerning a holiday you've had, or "your best day out, ever" sort of thing?

This invitation from me is extended to any SF Member who would like to give it a try, too ... whatever your age/abilities in writing may be. Write about anything you really enjoyed ...... and it will be appreciated. :thumbsup:

Rich, I've never listened to any wrestling commentary but I can imagine it from this story. You can hear the excitable sports commentator enjoying the match (bout?).

For the backstage bits, I wonder if it might help to separate this out a bit more from the flow of commentary. Perhaps the commentator could hand over to a colleague conducting interviews behind the scenes. Just an idea :).

Archived