This Weekend Clubbing?

chrisnwhite

Go to embrace on Friday - Becky and Jason from Coronation Street are there.....

:)

There you go mate, never mind good tunes, get they sen to mingdom cause some ''celebs'' are there :hihi:

To be honest that would be a reason to avoid embrace, not that you need one any other week.

Paul thomas and other are on at eletrosexual @ red rooms

its more techy house than straight up house to be honest so depends what kind of vibe your after.

should be a good un though pal, i would be going me sen if i wasnt ill :mad:

After quite a remarkable event in September, Where the INSIDE/OUT event saw capacity as early as 1am. Electrosexual returns on Saturday 4th October.

ES welcomes back one of house music's most talented Dj's and producers. Fresh from producing his new track with Mark Knight & Funkagenda "Arena" by popular demand.....

Electrosexual presents.... PAUL THOMAS (Godskithen/Toolroom)

At only 28 Paul Thomas is someone who is causing something of a major stir in the dance music fraternity. With props from some of the most highly respected producers and DJs in the world including Pete Tong, Sasha & Steve Lawler; the massive success of his own clubbing brand ‘Dex in the City’ and a raft of upcoming releases planned for 2008… Paul Thomas is undoubtedly one of those artists who makes you sit up and take notice.

Joining Paul in the main room will be Level Audio & ES residents Evans & Waterfall.

After the success of the terrazza at the INSIDE/OUT event we are proud to welcome back both Liam C & Jenny Fu as well as Metcalfe & Hawkins, all playing there stripped back, hypnotic grooves outside.

We have no doubt that this party is set to be off the hook... The ES events have become better & better each month, a trend that we tend to keep up!!!!

"This has got to be one of the best UK gigs I have had so far this year, and one of a few nights recently to put my faith back in UK clubland."

(PT when he played at Electrosexual in April)

Look out for Paul Thomas & Craig Watt's new Track....... 'TOADRIP' coming soon!

Dont forget to check out our friends at Sakis & bar23.

Bar23 is the official pre bar for Electrosexual.

Electrosexual Presents.....PAUL THOMAS

Sat 4th October 2008

REDROOM

Charter Square, Sheffield

10.30pm - 4.00am

Entry: £6 b4 11pm

ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT

call: 07525039191

Info: http://www.myspace.com/electrosexualnylon

http://www.myspace.com/djpaulthomasuk

Oh can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously...it was. As for taking the pi** out of other places which you seem to be doing your club wont be going very far. certainly not on here anyway..need to alter your attitude in my opinion as nobody will want to go to Club Shhh if the manager sounds like an ar*e.

Seriously...it was. As for taking the pi** out of other places which you seem to be doing your club wont be going very far. certainly not on here anyway..need to alter your attitude in my opinion as nobody will want to go to Club Shhh if the manager sounds like an ar*e.

Well said.

Archived