Nights out - 15/04/05 & 16/04/05

depends what your after music wise. I think that Jackhammer (techno) is on the 15th and there should be a Shefstock fundraiser on the 16th with Bands and DJ's, not certain who yet, but give me a few days and I'll let you know, although I think I'm DJ'ing, I should know really I'm partly organising it

Originally posted by aNTAcid

depends what your after music wise. I think that Jackhammer (techno) is on the 15th and there should be a Shefstock fundraiser on the 16th with Bands and DJ's, not certain who yet, but give me a few days and I'll let you know, although I think I'm DJ'ing, I should know really I'm partly organising it

Keep us posted on that, think I got a few days off around then

Originally posted by clipboard

UG is Richard Fearless from Death In Vegas and Rob Da Bank from Radio 1's Blue Room and OneMusic (or whatever it's called - the show John Peel's old slot) on 15th.

This and the everyone center sound excellent options. Keep the suggestion coming tho.

Archived