Man with no legs refused a mobility scooter

How can he expect to get a scooter ?? he's not an illegal immigrant or refugee. Never mind he served our country !!! how bad is Britian getting, it gets worse everyday.

Craig.

I didn't know all those people I see tootling about on mobility scooters were illegal immigrants and asylum seekers, learn something new everyday.

Yep, exploding scooters. It's the next stage of jihad. Any idiot knows that. Or is that only idiots....

------------

As for "take the scooters off those young people"

a) Why is age an issue? Some people may need a scooter not through old age, just as some OAPs get around happily without one

b) It might be THEIRS. If I decided just to be lazy and buy one to tootle around on, though I don't need one, no-one would have the right to take it bercause I didn't NEED it.

He served in the R.A.F. in the second world war.

He has full use of his hands and his brain so this is not a problem

A thought just occurred to me.

How did he manage to serve in WWII? If he's 78, he would only have been 14, at most, in 1945.

Halibut,

So relieved most NORMAL people don't view the world through your weird goggles,

Craig.

Are you normal then?

Glad I'm not, never have been and don't intend to be! :P

To be fair, I've never seen a mobility user of ethnic minority... and it is a bit of a silly comment to make. Not particularly constructive.

My post was meaning more on the lines of, British people not getting taken care of as they should . ie. the Afghan in the Sunday papers, then this ex war veteran who can't get a £1000 scooter, this wouldn't happen anywere else. apart from the UK, makes me sick and no I'm not a rascist before Halibut starts, I'm just not a left wing social worker !!!!

Craig.

Archived