Going out on Attercliffe

gaydad

Attercliffe is a hole!

Attercliffe is not a Hole! Unfortunatly we can not all lve and socalise at Fulwood! There is a number of good bars down attercliffe and a lot of very good people. I run 3 bars down the cliffe and they are not holes and do not get full of dole dogers. They get respctable good honest people. I am not saying there is not dodgy people down the cliffe but there are good and bad in every area. British waterways and the council have a master plan for the area to regenerate it however due to the current financial sitation it seems the plans are on hold.

Attercliffe is not a Hole! Unfortunatly we can not all lve and socalise at Fulwood! There is a number of good bars down attercliffe and a lot of very good people. I run 3 bars down the cliffe and they are not holes and do not get full of dole dogers. They get respctable good honest people. I am not saying there is not dogy people down the cliffe but there are good and bad in every area. British waterways and the council have a master plan for the area to regenerate it however due to the current financial sitation it seems the plans are on hold.

Dogy people?!!!:hihi:

Which car parks that then?:hihi:

I've never seen any trouble when I've been out in Attercliffe, friendly people and good pubs. It is what it is, down to earth, normal local area. Doesn't anyone else think that centre of the city can be pretentious and pricey?

Archived