Nice Places in Sheffield to have Lunch?

CashBack13

Not been yet but I hear Baldwins Omega is good. It's proper restaurant fare served at lunchtime. The place is a bit unique as it's a banqueting hall in the evening (for large groups only).

I'm hoping to get there at some point soon for lunch myself.

Not been yet but I hear Baldwins Omega is good. It's proper restaurant fare served at lunchtime. The place is a bit unique as it's a banqueting hall in the evening (for large groups only).

I'm hoping to get there at some point soon for lunch myself.

HAHA No it isn't! I should know I used to work there! The Food is Average at best because they have to serve so many people at the same time and the drinks are ridiculously expensive! If it wasn't so bad already, then they used to give us the staff the left overs the next day heated up in the microwave!

It was so bad We stopped eating it and so didn't get our breaks! It was the same at staff parties! me and mate were still so hungry that we went to the kebab shop afterwards!

Stay Away whatever you do!

HAHA No it isn't! I should know I used to work there! The Food is Average at best because they have to serve so many people at the same time and the drinks are ridiculously expensive! If it wasn't so bad already, then they used to give us the staff the left overs the next day heated up in the microwave!

It was so bad We stopped eating it and so didn't get our breaks! It was the same at staff parties! me and mate were still so hungry that we went to the kebab shop afterwards!

Hmm interesting. As said I've heard people who liked it but have not been myself. Maybe I won't at all now as it doesn't seem particularly cheap.

If you don't mind the trek, Fischers at Baslow do lunch Tue - Sat. Not cheap but if it's for your birthday and you aren't paying....

I have been there and it has met my expectations every time.

What utter rubbish! I used to work there as well! the food at both lunch and the banqueting is lovely.

Yes as staff you do get the leftover the next day, as you do at most restaurants? what were you expecting to pick what you liked off the menu?:loopy:

Archived