Nice Places in Sheffield to have Lunch?

CashBack13

What utter rubbish! I used to work there as well! the food at both lunch and the banqueting is lovely.

Yes you do get the leftover the next day, as you do at most restaurants? what were you expecting to pick what you liked off the menu?:loopy:

I've been to Baldwins Omega for lunch and dinner a number of times and the food has always been good.... yeah the drinks are expesnive but it's a hotel.

What utter rubbish! I used to work there as well! the food at both lunch and the banqueting is lovely.

Yes as staff you do get the leftover the next day, as you do at most restaurants? what were you expecting to pick what you liked off the menu?:loopy:

No, But it could at very least be fresh! You don't have time to go anywhere else plus there was many a time there wasn't even enough for everyone hardly a good way to treat the staff is it! The chefs always got fresh food in the day! and yes I have eaten there as well! and It was very average and very over priced compared to a lot of places I've been to!

I've been to Baldwins Omega for lunch and dinner a number of times and the food has always been good.... yeah the drinks are expesnive but it's a hotel.

When did it become a Hotel? There was barely enough space for all the diners let alone to build rooms on it as well?

Archived