Wagon Wheels - Have they shrunk?

Originally posted by fergal

totally straying off the topic (sorry) can anyone remember in the 70s when twix bars was just one single bar?. longer in length than a twix as we know it today but just the one bar.

back on topic wagon wheels are much smaller than they used to be. why does everything seem to get smaller in size and never bigger (in confectionery terms anyway)!!

I didn't think there was that much chocolate around in 1870s? :huh::D

• 1 year later...

Hi now i dont claim to know about how this blogging thing works y'all but i remeber in the 1870s wagon wheels had a purpose they were neccersary for moving around from place to place and they certainly werent some kind of namby pamby biscuit and they were as tall as a man and as wide as a similar wheel (not used for wagons) and they taste powerful awful like licking a tree so any kinda chocolate would have been a marked improvement on long trails though dusty days and night and JAM well shoot me and call me ernie jam was pretty much currency back then i killed 17 men for a spoonful of jam one winter night dam mother fu**er:hihi: :hihi:

the newest dam horse fu**ing blogger in the new west

the colonel (not kfc dam mother fu**ers)

Archived