Wagon Wheels - Have they shrunk?

All the chocolate and sweets have changed since I was young. They are smaller (and thats not just cos my hands are bigger) They done even taste the same. It seems to have gone all european especially Nestle. I had a walnut whip the other day and I was bitterly disappointed.

many things ahev gotten smaller recently, because of the current state of finances - they call it 'short sizing' ie putting a bit less in the packet but still charging the same price, as long as the weight stated on pack is correct they can do it legally.

most recent example is walkers sensatons crisps - jazzed up new packet now has 160g instead of 175g for the same price.....

thibk some jaffa cakes have gone from 12 to 10 cakes in a pack as well?

They are pretty small, as is most other things these days. I am not sure if it's a case of they have remained the same size and it's just that I've got bigger or the fact that the companies are becoming tight wads :suspect:

Are you talking about winkles or wagon wheels?:suspect:

Archived