Life drawing classes

Does anyone know of any life drawing groups or classes that happen in sheffield, I've not long moved here and would like to continue with my hobby. Any art or drawing classes would be considered but would particularly like life drawing.

Cheers

Buy the Sheffield Telegraph today.

They have all the classes listed and all the events happening over the week in Sheffield and surrounding area.

Does anyone know of any life drawing groups or classes that happen in sheffield, I've not long moved here and would like to continue with my hobby. Any art or drawing classes would be considered but would particularly like life drawing.

gg

Cheers

Years ago I used to attend life drawing classes at central library on surrey street I would enquire there.:thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
Just had this delivered to my inbox if you are still interested.

http://sheffield.gumtree.com/sheffield/00/49291200.html

Life drawing class, Monday evening 6.30 pm to 8.30 pm from 7th December 2009.

Based at:

Verdon Street Recreation Centre

Verdon Street

Burngreave

Sheffield

doesn't this involve drawing naked people??? never understood those classes!!

• 1 month later...
doesn't this involve drawing naked people??? never understood those classes!!

Yes it does.

I was a life model for a very short time until many of the students that I modelled for began to recieve unusually low grades for what was deemed to be an "incorrect perspective of the male appendage."

The joint matriculation board officially decreed that students using me as a model had,on average,over represented the depiction of male genetalia size by as much as 789% in all their life studies!

This is absolutely true and I have not been drinking at all.

Archived