Miserable residents in killamarsh getting pubs shut down

Going back to the original point...what pubs in Killamarsh have actually been closed just because residents have complained about disturbances? Like others have mentioned, the ones that I know have closed have had their licences removed for a valid reason...they were breaking the law? Underage drinking, drugs etc.?

oh my god get a life people,the noise isnt that bad people exagerate and just like to moan,i shudnt have to go into town to av a gud night,and as for drugs its everywere just not the navi,they will never stop it,so were all idiots that go out boozing every weekend! iv got a mum and dad that stop in every week and lead a sad miserable life,like i said im in my 40s and i intend to enjoy every min of my life evan if that includes going to my local and getting drunk wich i only do once a week.

For a 40+ yr old your very immature,I seem to think your probably around 15 ish ,got drunk on your first alco-pop and now you think your a man .Try having a little respect for your parents you might feel better for it.

I would be a very young mobile hairstylist at 15,i would have to walk round with my bag on my head,as for being a man? i didnt know i had a sex change,since when was a man called nats? obviously nobody likes my comments and this is an open discusion,is it not?

To summarise:

"Things should be exactly how I want them to be. People who complain because things aren't exactly how they want them to be, suck."

To be fair, that goes both ways.

"Things should be exactly how I want them to be. People who get upset because I complain that things aren't exactly how they want them to be, suck."