Sheffield's nightclubs - do you remember...?

Oh this brings back happy memories the float from the Fiesta I remember it well I worked in the fiesta a friend and I come from stockton when the club opened I enjoyed every min of working in sheffield.

i remember going to romeos and juliets , ciro jax, josphines was ok but abit up market, and roxy's. I also remember going to berlins but does anyone remember the name of the night club back of the moor near grovernor hotel?:hihi:

my auntie was a dancer there apparently she used to be in a cage hanging from the ceiling wearing next to nothing.

Hi Kirky,

Whats the name of your Auntie? I used to go out with a good looking, long haired, slim GoGo dancer from the club!

Regards,

Paul Norton

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
DJ at Crazy Daisy called Martin Manterfield, sadly no longer with us. Does anyone out there remember Pete Baines with the platform shoes and flash car ?

i used to work with pete @british steel ,also went to bramall lane with him ,went drinking with him,also went in the pubs he had,also lived near him for a while ,guess i knew him quite well!!

• 5 months later...
i remember going to romeos and juliets , ciro jax, josphines was ok but abit up market, and roxy's. I also remember going to berlins but does anyone remember the name of the night club back of the moor near grovernor hotel?:hihi:

I used to go to all of these and Steeley's.Roxy's was 'Is that alright foryuz' or summat!

Those were the days..............:)