The new Doctor Who

Rich

Well, they explained a lot, for those who haven't seen it yet, I shall place a spoiler alert....

*** SPOILER ALERT ***

He now has a daughter, when they arrive on the planet a machine takes his DNA and creates a kind of clone of the Doctor, so, in a way it is his daughter but not properly, she didn't exist until they arrived on the planet, hope that explains it.

*** SPOILER OVER ***

I love spoilers, Im too impatient to wait to see a movie or read a book for myself and I find a spoiler just makes it more interesting.

I quite enjoyed it last night but I was a bit disappointed to find that it wasnt a REAL daughter, just ....what Kry10 mentioned.

Im still waiting for Daleks... there had better be Daleks or Ill sulk. I was looking on the net to see if there were any and what the story will be (See? Spoilers are great!) but so far, not a bloody single mention of daleks.

****SPOILER ALERT**** (maybe)

I have heard that the Dalek's are back soon along with a certain evil scientist in a Dalek chair. But that might just be a rumour. :suspect:

The Doctor's daughter could have been well cheesey, but it worked quite well. Apart from that bit where we were meant to feel sad about that fish thing going under the water... Use your gills fish-man!

I love spoilers, Im too impatient to wait to see a movie or read a book for myself and I find a spoiler just makes it more interesting.

I quite enjoyed it last night but I was a bit disappointed to find that it wasnt a REAL daughter, just ....what Kry10 mentioned.

Im still waiting for Daleks... there had better be Daleks or Ill sulk. I was looking on the net to see if there were any and what the story will be (See? Spoilers are great!) but so far, not a bloody single mention of daleks.

Nobody has found the pictures yet, not even the super geeks on the Dr Who Forums - Apparently it was all filmed in doors and documents were signed etc.

I'm all excited and can't wait - Bad things are going to happen.

The Doctor's daughter could have been well cheesey, but it worked quite well. Apart from that bit where we were meant to feel sad about that fish thing going under the water... Use your gills fish-man!

I thought that at the time. I quite expected fishy to re-emerge elsewhere

He now has a daughter, when they arrive on the planet a machine takes his DNA and creates a kind of clone of the Doctor, so, in a way it is his daughter but not properly, she didn't exist until they arrived on the planet, hope that explains it.

Surely if they create a clone it has to be the same gender as the parent? And while we're on the subject, where did the blonde hair come from? She looked like she'd just walked off the set of Hollyoaks, so maybe they had cloned one of the cast by mistake?

Surely if they create a clone it has to be the same gender as the parent?

Joanna Lumley once played the Doctor.

It has often been suggested that he could regenerate into a female, but no producer is ever going to risk it. So the Doctor's daughter is probably the best compromise... and another spin off series?

If people don't mind more spoilers, then, read below.....

*** SPOILER ALERT***

Good news, THE MASTER IS BACK this season, my best mate knows someone who is on the production team and as such he is able to get pre-screen episodes before they are aired on TV, so, I have heard that the master will indeed be back and that yes, the Daleks are back, no confirmation on Davros as of yet, but, various sources has revealed he will be in this season, so, expect a major storyline coming up.