The new Doctor Who

Rich

The only thing with tonight's episode was, where were the Cybermen? Did that happen after that or before that? I thought the first scene was the very first Rose Tyler scene? Was that what the Arabian gentleman and his family were going off to be? I got a little confused with the continuity. Enjoyed it anyway. And Billie has forgotten how to do the Rose Tyler voice - holding her mouth so wrong... why didn't she watch the past episodes?

The only thing with tonight's episode was, where were the Cybermen? Did that happen after that or before that? I thought the first scene was the very first Rose Tyler scene? Was that what the Arabian gentleman and his family were going off to be? I got a little confused with the continuity. Enjoyed it anyway. And Billie has forgotten how to do the Rose Tyler voice - holding her mouth so wrong... why didn't she watch the past episodes?

The cybermen were before Donna met the Doctor (it was the culmination of the Daleks and Cybermen and Torchwood episodes in season 2 that led to Rose being stranded).

As for tonights episode - it was good to see what would have occured had The Doctor not been around to save earth, but aside from that it felt like a forced attepmt by RTD to justify the Donna Noble character. Generally it was just a filler episode which was used to set up the Bad Wolf aspect again 9which could have been tagged onto any episode really).

The 2 part finale looks exciting, but will it be a case of too many cooks (what with EVERYONE coming into it)?

I was thinking, didn't the Master appear during the time between the Racnoss and the Other Christmas episode ?

But, then I remembered, after the master was defeated, time reset itself, so, basically, it never happened, confusing or what.

I was thinking, didn't the Master appear during the time between the Racnoss and the Other Christmas episode ?

But, then I remembered, after the master was defeated, time reset itself, so, basically, it never happened, confusing or what.

Yep, but the Master (Harold Saxon) ordered the attack on the Racnoss.

It's all timey wimey stuff.

I'm glad that other people have commented on rose's teeth. It sounded like they didn't fit properly

yeah, she did sound a bit...different.

I have to admit, as much as I hate the Catherine Tate show, I'm actually starting to like the Donna character. If you accept the character for what she is, Catherine Tate suits her quite well.

She's a gobby cow, with a heart

Still. Season finale. DAVROSSSSSSS!!!!!! (It better had be, anyway).

I my self am a mad sci fi fan, but the doctor who has always managed to not float my boat, this however has changed recently after watching the recent library of the vashto narada, brilliant sci fi, drew me in and kept me wanting the next episode... I think the donna noble charactor is loads better than the rose charactor, catherine tates acting is for me more believable as I struggled with billy pipers Rose.... hmmm... maybe I will have another go as I seem to be hooked on the new doctor who... series four...

The new episode today (Turn Left) has sucked me in even more... Bad Wolf... the collapse of the universe and how Donna gave her life to save the doctor and the universe... top stuff... one Question, how will Doctor Who save us from the Bad Wolf.... I can't wait...

I've almost forgotten the annoying Catherine tate show as she has been so entertaining as Donna.

Loved tonights episode and am glad that they are spacing the story out over three episodes as it can sometimes seem a little rushed trying to cram everything into one show.

Lots of questions still to answer and I'll assume my next two saturday nights are booked.

What was the thing about the screwdriver being dropped and when the master died and his body burnt who was the the owner of the mysterious hand with the appalling red nail varnish?