The new Doctor Who

Rich

who was the the owner of the mysterious hand with the appalling red nail varnish?

That was conceivably his "wife". I figure that the master put himself back into the watch and was human when he died (hence the not regenerating) as he's, well, an evil genius and will always have a plan to make sure it's not the last we see of him...

I think that dropping the screwdriver was symbolic of the doctor actually being dead, as he's never let it go (Dr River whatsit aside).

Also love the idea of involving torchwood as i love this series too... Still cant understand why captain jack is gay... but i guess it shows progress in the sci fi world... aiii

AFAIK, Capt Jack isn't Gay, he's TRY-Sexual ( :hihi: ) IE, he'd try anything/ anyone.

Can I ask people NOT to post spoilers from the episode? I doubt I'll be watching till the BBC3 repeat tomorrow night and I don't want to know what happens till I do, as I'm going to a friend's in Doncaster for a meal this evening.

Don't read this thread then, why should the Universe suddenly start to revolve around you? Well this Universe in it's present incarnation.

That was conceivably his "wife".

Or the Rani?

I loved this episode.

Series "4" of Doctor Who started woefully, but is ending brilliantly!

What is Donna? Rose said she has had time "wrapped around her" since birth... so way before she met the Doctor.

Some seriously creepy scenes with the bug on her back. My favourite was the "fortune teller" as a maid, pointing an accusing finger at her. That will be in some children's nightmares!

It's just a small thing, but I felt a bit indignant when British soldiers were portrayed putting foriegners onto transports for Concentration Camps.

It's just a small thing, but I felt a bit indignant when British soldiers were portrayed putting foriegners onto transports for Concentration Camps.

Why so? We invented concentration camps during the Boer War and many civilians, including women and children, died in them.

Yes its turning into a brill end to the series, bits form other episodes tied in nicely, the titanic, etc etc

Next one looks good, all of them back in, looks like a 2 parter though.

Last nights episode, and the following two episodes are linked, IIRC, end of season "3-parter".

Definitely looks like one (well, ok, two!) to ensure you set the recorder for!