The new Doctor Who

Rich

I think david tennant will still be the doctor... he is great as the doctor... also in the library of the vashta narada... his future helper recognised him before he was anounced didnt she (correct me if im wrong)... hmmm

I just read that dr who will be binned... is this true?

She recognized his eyes, not the rest.

Dr Who isn't being binned. It is taking a year break (with a few specials) and handing over to a new creative producer. The BBC binned Who many years ago, but now it is one of their hottest exports - they have no intention of giving it up yet.

I'll make a note, I'm coming to Cineworld next Friday to see Kung Fu Panda.

You are safe - I've got a day off Friday :)

May have to immerse myself in Who for the day ready for Saturday.....

AAARGH!!! Just realised....I'm only working next Saturday night!!!!! Dammit...I will have to wait until I get in at 3am!!!!

I think david tennant will still be the doctor... he is great as the doctor... also in the library of the vashta narada... his future helper recognised him before he was anounced didnt she (correct me if im wrong)... hmmm

I just read that dr who will be binned... is this true?

its been going since 1960/61 ive watch everyone since i was a kid don't think ive ever mist one i don't think they will bin it maybe shelve it for a few years again but its a classic its literally timeless

there's got to be a twist something to do with Donna and that thing she had on her back

quicken is observant ;)

Donna had another Time Beetle on her back. So something about this 'reality' is not quite correct.

And I just went back and watched episode 11. When Donna asks Rose if she will live, and Rose looks sad, that could be taken two ways. And what about when the Albino Servant says sorry for Donna's 'loss' - does she mean that she is sorry that Donna will lose someone or that she is sorry that Donna will be lost?

And why did we see a shot of the Doctor's hand in that tank? Not seen that for a while, eh?

Rumours on digital spy forums are that he is gonna regenerate as Christopher eccleston and then regenerate back to David tennant. We'll find out one way or another next week so not too long to wait

Hang on a damn minute! According to Who lore, the Doctor has only 13 "lives", officially David Tennant is his 10th "life", so if he turns into Ecclestone and then back to Tennant, doesn't that use up 2 of his "lives"?!

Hang on a damn minute! According to Who lore, the Doctor has only 13 "lives", officially David Tennant is his 10th "life", so if he turns into Ecclestone and then back to Tennant, doesn't that use up 2 of his "lives"?!

Possibly not.....as they have been before - remember the episode years ago with 5 Doctors! Maybe the Dr can manifest in more than one body?

I have a theory.....what if this episode is similar to Red Dwarf's White Hole....spewing time back into space. Things and people that have happened are happening again but with Donna turning right its all got a bit mixed up. She has a time beetle on her back so its not quite real.

As the Dr says its all timey wimey stuff.....and don't Blink....whatever you do don't Blink.

quicken is observant ;)

Donna had another Time Beetle on her back. So something about this 'reality' is not quite correct.

And I just went back and watched episode 11. When Donna asks Rose if she will live, and Rose looks sad, that could be taken two ways. And what about when the Albino Servant says sorry for Donna's 'loss' - does she mean that she is sorry that Donna will lose someone or that she is sorry that Donna will be lost?

And why did we see a shot of the Doctor's hand in that tank? Not seen that for a while, eh?

funny cus the last time i saw that hand was on torchwood :suspect: