The new Doctor Who

Rich

Or maybe the Brain of Morbius:

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Image:St--4k08.jpg

That's still the scariest thing ever on Doctor Who, I still have nightmares about it now.

:o

I love the Cybermen though, especially the horrid old ones:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/classic/gallery/cybermen/hh_2.shtml

Somehow, they're even more frightening.

I hope they do more with the Futurekind from the last series, they were really sinister and nasty and sick as all hell.

That picture I posted is from the brain of Morbius too, I think they attached that brain in the tank to the hairy monster somehow ?

I remember it being a complete "behind the sofa" episode though.

I think it was better "in the old days" when a story would take about 6 weeks to complete, with cliff-hangers at the end of every eppisode, I guess kids don't have the attention span thesedays to remember what happened the previous week.

I am also watching the repeats and I am now looking at the bigger picture.

Consider this, Davros has stolen 27 planets and turned them into a power source, a power source for what ?

Also, what is this crucible that keeps getting mentioned, well, I have a theory.

As we know, the Master was killed, could this be a method of bringing him back to life ?

Something like that would require a huge degree of power, hence the planets.

Oh, and also, additionally, in the TV magazine they keep referring to the Daleks MasterPlan, which makes me also think

of the Master being brought back.

So, we shall see tommorow.

Davros is a maniac, a madman. From the advert it sounds as if he wants to reduce the entire Universe(s) to nothing but dust. The Daleks will stop him.

Oh that'd be good. :mrgreen:

I can just see the headlines, now:-

"The Dastardly Daleks turn their sink-plungers on their creator, Davros!"

Oh, and also, additionally, in the TV magazine they keep referring to the Daleks MasterPlan, which makes me also think

of the Master being brought back.

Nah, that just means that Curry's come out and repair them for free if they break down... :hihi:

Who's excited? I am!!!!

I've even got a special tea for it :D

That picture I posted is from the brain of Morbius too, I think they attached that brain in the tank to the hairy monster somehow ?

I remember it being a complete "behind the sofa" episode though.

I think it was better "in the old days" when a story would take about 6 weeks to complete, with cliff-hangers at the end of every eppisode, I guess kids don't have the attention span thesedays to remember what happened the previous week.

I think I'm going to have to seek out that series for old times' sake - I remember watching it from under a cushion!

Nowadays they seem to prefer this 'story arc' thing which goes on for longer but is less of a coherent story - taken from US sci-fi I think, wasn't it first used in things like Star Trek? And of course in X-Files.