The new Doctor Who

Rich

BBC have said she's contracted to at least one more series.

Yay!! I like her, she's much better than the other assistants who were like wet blankets.

I didn't think these two were going to work well together - how wrong I was.

And did you spot the line: ‘You will be assimilated” just needed 'resistance is futile' and we know would be there next

I thought that was weird, I'm hoping that will be part of some bigger picture. Why else would they nick the catchphrase from another villain from another TV series?

I was surprised about James Cordon - he did really well. Loved the Doctor having a bit of a social life and playing football (maybe he is what we need at the world cup?:hihi:)

What worries me is that he pulled a piece of the charred Tardis out of the crack - but if the Tardis blows up, where can it go from there?

I'm still waiting for Rory to appear and i'd imagine he probably will do, IMO they wrote him off far too quickly. Is this the only series Amy will be in as well?

Well predicted Tess. The first time i've fancied a man in uniform! :hihi:

Yes despite my initial reservations, I have thought they have been good. They work as a pair though so not sure how they would play against an older doctor/older assistant combo with either of them.

Much as i liked CE, when Billie got with DT, the chemistry was so much better and it's an essential part of Doctor Who.

Edited by EdnaKrabappe