The new Doctor Who

Rich

Remind me...when/where did/does River Song die? Wasn't the first time we met her in the library? I can't recall her dying permanently.

She sacrificed herself in the second part of it, and her conciousness was uploaded into the library. So whilst her mind lives on inside the archives, her body is well and truly dead.

Well the first 2 episodes have left me all confused...I didnt really follow it :(

Usually have to watch em again without the kids to see if I can grasp whats going on. That bloody creature was scary though and the Weeping Angels always give me the shivers....scary mary indeed

Slightly off topic. but on the same wavelength (sort of)

"Series 4 of Torchwood known as Miracle Day, originally subtitled The New World is a 10-part serialized series of Torchwood scheduled for broadcast in summer 2011. It is being written by Russell T Davies and produced by BBC Wales and Starz Entertainment. It will star John Barrowman as Jack Harkness, Eve Myles as Gwen Cooper with new characters Mekhi Phifer as Rex Matheson, Alexa Havins as Esther Drummond, Bill Pullman as Oswald Danes and Arlene Tur as Dr. Vera Juarez. It will be set partially in Wales and the United States of America. The series covers an arc in which death ceases to exist on Earth."

Edited by bobsyouruncle