The new Doctor Who

Rich

Ok my Doctor Who theory before the big reveal this weekend: Who is River Song? The clue is in the name; River / Stream, Song / Music. Stream music! River is an iPod! (in the future when they make mad brilliant ipods). What was the Doctor's first line to Amy? "can I have an apple? All I can think about, Apples".

Can Steve Jobs regenerate?

I wonder if the twist is that Amy's Baby will grow up to be River Song?

Well aren't you two quite the clever peeps? :) As soon as they said it was Melody I knew your theory and analogies were correct. Well done!

I

I am 90% sure this is what is going to happen. I saw it weeks ago and mentioned it to Mrs 0742. The writers are promising a major twist but if this is it then they are in for a surprise because half the country already know.

I feel duped by tonight's "shock" ending! It didn't take any intelligence to work this limp plotline out, and, as Moffat has said time and time again that no one has gotten it right, I was expecting something supremely clever.

Yet all we got was the reveal of something we've known for ages...

Well, well, well... Plain Talker if you do have access to a Tardis as I highly suspect just now, will you take me for a spin??

I would, deavon, but

a) I don't have a TARDIS, believe it or not,

and

b) I've been out for a meal with some friends, so I've just cot round to watching the episode, right now.

:D

I feel duped by tonight's "shock" ending! It didn't take any intelligence to work this limp plotline out, and, as Moffat has said time and time again that no one has gotten it right, I was expecting something supremely clever.

Yet all we got was the reveal of something we've known for ages...

Yes I have to agree, it was obvious who RiverSong was, and it was a bit of a anti-climax.

I feel so far this series of Dr Who has been the worst so far. Lets hope the 2nd half of the series is much better.

Yes I have to agree, it was obvious who RiverSong was, and it was a bit of a anti-climax.

I feel so far this series of Dr Who has been the worst so far. Lets hope the 2nd half of the series is much better.

Pete, I love your avatar! "Gort! Klaatu barada nicto!"

Edited by Plain Talker
(got the words reversed)

Well call me daft but i didn't see that coming at all!!! :) :)

I loved the past 2 episodes but i don't think i can wait until september to see more :(

I hope the second half will be better because i haven't enjoyed the majority of this series so far, the stories just don't seem so . . . . vivid as the last couple of series.

• 2 months later...