The new Doctor Who

Rich

It does not clash with the X Factor; one starts immediately after the other finishes.

If you have any big fans of All Star Family Fortunes, you will have a problem.

Oh good, the wife likes vernon. . . But not that much.

Considering it's the same writer as torchwood ( it is isn't it ?) it amazed me how much story they packed into dr who and how little in terms of story they put in torchwood.

I enjoyed dr who last night. I'm not totally sure where it's going and why it was going there but it's more fun than torchwood, which considering the scope shouldn't be the case.

I have no idea how kids are even following it. It's gotten so complex now.

What was the actual point of setting that ep in 1930's Berlin? :S

Mels was programmed to kill bad folk from history near the end of their timeline, just was about 6 years previous.

Unless I completely lost the plot which is easy enough when you have a mother going. Eh, well I don't get it why does so and so do such and such (she hates the show. Thinks MS is too young (as do I) but he is growing on me.

Mels was programmed to kill bad folk from history near the end of their timeline, just was about 6 years previous.

Unless I completely lost the plot which is easy enough when you have a mother going. Eh, well I don't get it why does so and so do such and such (she hates the show. Thinks MS is too young (as do I) but he is growing on me.

What I mean is, it just seemed like they threw in 5 minutes of history and then dropped it, it seemed kinda irrelevant.

I've been pretty impressed with him so far. It'd be interesting for them to go the other way and cast someone a fair bit older.