The new Doctor Who

Rich

Originally posted by StarSparkle

Whoo hooo - this is scary stuff! :help:

Just watched last night's episode for the second time, and it was still blooming scary! Love it! This is Dr Who as it should be. :thumbsup:

I can imagine if I was a kiddie watching it I'd be hiding behind the sofa, sneaking peeks. Especially when Nancy was hiding under the table when "It" was in the room......

Eagerly awaiting next week - let's have more of this quality

Kind of reminds me of "Sapphire and Steel" - excellent, creepy series that had one of the most psychologically horrifying endings ever......

StarSparkle

Talking of Sapphire and Steel this should bring back a few memories Sapphire And Steel

I am your mummy !

What a cool storyline :thumbsup:

Emergency protocol 417 please, shaken not stirred :P

Eeeek, the slitheen are coming back - and a nuke power station in Cardiff town central, just gets better and better:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Another great programme, but I'm a bit miffed to see the farting babyheads back next week - I thought that was the weakest episode by far.

Originally posted by rtapper

I am your mummy !

What a cool storyline :thumbsup:

Emergency protocol 417 please, shaken not stirred :P

Eeeek, the slitheen are coming back - and a nuke power station in Cardiff town central, just gets better and better:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hopefully they can nuke Cardiff before the Wednesday match.. *evil*

So what is Bad Wolf? some say the Doctor is not really the doctor but he is the master,or the master is the bad wolf anyone clear this up.

In 'The End of the World' the Moxx of Balhoon talks to the Face of Boe about a 'bad wolf senario'.

In 'The Unquiet Dead' Gwyneth reads Rose's mind and says 'The things you [Rose] have seen....the darkness...the big Bad Wolf' and she recoils away from Rose in fear.

In 'Aliens in London' a young boy draws 'Bad Wolf' on the side of the Tardis.

In 'WWIII' the graffiti is washed of the side of the Tardis.

In 'Dalek' the helicopter carrying van Staten has the call sign 'Bad Wolf One'

In 'The Long Game' there is a TV station showing a pregnant Face of Boe called 'Bad Wolf TV'

In 'Father's Day' there is a poster on the wall with the faint words of 'Bad Wolf' written over in some sort of pen.

Hi Jon,

So far we have:

Originally posted by Deavon

"BAD WOLF"

Can anyone please explain the significance of this term?

Scrawled in graffitti on the TARDIS

The helicopter in 'Dalek' was called 'bad wolf'

The television channel in 'The Long Game' is called 'BadWolf'

I've probably missed some, I'm very intrigued....

Please let me know other references , and WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

HELP!

Originally posted by JoyfulGrrl

Deavon - go to http://www.bad-wolf.org/ - you get redirected to Mickey's "Who is Dr Who?" website but it says "redirecting you for now . . ."

Ooooh!! What's going on?!?! I'm guessing it's something to do with the as yet un-named 12th episode . . . all building up to a fabulous season climax involving more daleks . . .

Am LOVING this series!!!

JfG xx

And hopefully more info to come...