The new Doctor Who

Rich

I always watch the half hour extra on BBC 3 straight after Doctor Who, for those who don't know it's a program that shows how Doctor Who is filmed with snippets from the cast and crew and several of the past doctors.

What amazed me in the last program was the pain and discomfort the poor guy had to endure whilst in the Anne Robinson android get-up.

I also found it slightly amusing to learn that they'd cut the brieff shot of Captain Jack's rear end but left in the question as to where he hid the gun he produced, I wonder how many parents had a tricky question and answer episode with their kids after that.

If any clever so and so does manage to find out who the mystery voice is, as heard at the end of the last episode just keep it to yourselves or I'm afraid I'm going to have to EXTERMINATE you!!!

Originally posted by WallBuilder

I always watch the half hour extra on BBC 3 straight after Doctor Who, for those who don't know it's a program that shows how Doctor Who is filmed with snippets from the cast and crew and several of the past doctors.

What amazed me in the last program was the pain and discomfort the poor guy had to endure whilst in the Anne Robinson android get-up.

I also found it slightly amusing to learn that they'd cut the brieff shot of Captain Jack's rear end but left in the question as to where he hid the gun he produced, I wonder how many parents had a tricky question and answer episode with their kids after that.

If any clever so and so does manage to find out who the mystery voice is, as heard at the end of the last episode just keep it to yourselves or I'm afraid I'm going to have to EXTERMINATE you!!!

I watch Doctor Who Confidential too :thumbsup: you can watch them on the BBC Doctor Who website Dr Who

Originally posted by ANGELUS

I wanna know who it is as well speaking at the end... I reckon davros... oh its gonna be good I tells ya!

I thought that but Davros sounds like a darlek, so we thought it might be The Master, he is a time lord too after all.

we think it might be adam (that bloke from corrie).

He knew about the daleks and he had that info connection in his head.

Just a thought.

I wouldn't have thought they'd bring davros back - not inkeeping with doing things for the "new" brand of Dr Who fans.

I tried to buy a model remote control dalek today but they were too expensive

Warning Warning this can be found on the BBC Doctor Who website. Publicity pictures will appear tomorrow, and there's a screening for the press on Wednesday, so stuff will leak out. Our best advice to you - STAY OFF THE INTERNET THIS WEEK!

Especially as bbc.co.uk is running a video teaser every day at noon. It's also shown on BBC One through the day, and at 8pm every night - so step firmly away from the television at those

Daleks and more Daleks turn your speakers up ;)

At tonight's BAFTA screening of "The Parting of the Ways," the final episode of this first series of "Doctor Who," producer Russell T Davies and BBC executive Jane Tranter announced that a third series of the show has now been commissioned, including a second Christmas special.