The new Doctor Who

Rich

Originally posted by metalman

As for K9, didn't he go off with Sarah Jane Smith in the end? Does that mean she'll have a cameo in the next series when he (or it rather) comes back? It would be nice to think so as she was certainly one of the more long-serving screamers.

I quite often watch the old series of Dr. Who on UK Gold (Saturday and Sunday mornings), and fairly recently they showed K9 and Romana going off with the wookie thing in e-space. I think K9 post-dated Sarah Jane Smith.

As for the daleks who were dematerialised by Annedroid Robinson, wasn't Rose destroying all the daleks that existed, not just the ones who were in the space ships and on earth, although I do believe that they would have materialised on the mother ship, which was destroyed anyway. Hopefully that won't be the case, and there are some daleks lurking somewhere out of reach.

Roll on December for the new series!:clap::thumbsup:

Originally posted by metalman

Still can't for the life of me figure out why Rose left all those Bad Wolf signs littered all over the place...

She didnt, the tardis did I believe, as when she looked into the tardis, she became part of it, its voice piece if you like.

Originally posted by Jon

:clap: The BBC at its best :sad: i had a little bit of dust in my eyes at the end ;) Doctor Who Will return At Christmas just like James Bond :D

LONG LIVE THE DOCTOR

Dust in the eye? thought that was just me:D (or the lager)

just watched it again,a stunning piece of television,i honestly don't want to watch the next series,the chemistry between the doctor and rose was something else.

Originally posted by lucyjuicy

but then she leaves! i mean look she is acting wid david tennant! i dont like him! waa i miss chriss! who did u like better? :)

It's a bit early to comment on that, don't you think? When we've seen the next series, maybe then.

Originally posted by deano

Dust in the eye? thought that was just me:D (or the lager)

just watched it again,a stunning piece of television,i honestly don't want to watch the next series,the chemistry between the doctor and rose was something else.

i so agree with u! did u c um john borrowman u no the guest starring in it kiss rose and the doctor he was bi! me 2 i dnt wana watch the nxt series! coz its got david tennant and i didnt much like him in Casanova! ye! he finally pulled her! :clap:

Originally posted by lucyjuicy

i so agree with u! did u c um john borrowman u no the guest starring in it kiss rose and the doctor he was bi! me 2 i dnt wana watch the nxt series! coz its got david tennant and i didnt much like him in Casanova! ye! he finally pulled her! :clap:

i agree with you. did you see john borrowman. you know the guest starring in it! he kissed Rose and the doctor. john was bisexual. he he ha ha i dont watch much of the nxt series beause iyts got the guy in Casanova and i didnt like casonava! The docotr finally pulled rose :clap: