The new Doctor Who

Rich

i appoliges 2 anyone if i caused any harm.look i am really sorry if i coursed anyone any harm or anything i shouldnt of been saying and look i wil even appoliges ok my appoliges if i was rude or if i caused anyone feel uncofortable.. i really do mean it and i hope no one hates me and i thjakn u for not reporting me. yes i am new. plz forgive me :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, for God's sake, how old are you? You're a kid, right? No-one is offended, I just couldn't understand your post. It's gone. Forgotten. Move on. (and welcome to the forum ;) )

Originally posted by Ant

Oh, for God's sake, how old are you? You're a kid, right? No-one is offended, I just couldn't understand your post. It's gone. Forgotten. Move on. (and welcome to the forum ;) )

Thank you for accepting my appoliges i am 13 years old. yes i am a kid. ok i am glad no one is offended!

so how long have u been watching doctor who? do u watch it?

You are on page 18 of an 18-page thread. If you read all the pages, you'll see that I do indeed watch Doctor Who. We are, after all, in the Doctor Who thread. I've been watching it since long before you were born. You should pm Jon. He's a Whovian.

:hihi:

Originally posted by Ant

Your are on page 18 of 18 pages. If you read all the pages, you'll see that I do indeed watch Doctor Who.

sorry. i havent actually red anyones comments except the ones i have been replying to,, so who is your favourite character in doctor who? :|

My favourite character is the Doctor. My favourite colour is blue. I was born in February. I like jelly but not sprouts. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Ant

My favourite character is the Doctor. My favourite colour is blue. I was born in February. I like jelly but not sprouts. :thumbsup:

me too.. i like the doctor! he was funy. i wish he hadnt quit! he was good are you going ot carry one wathing it now that David Tennant is in it? Blue col my favourite colour is red beacuse it represents love and war and blood lol! :P