The new Doctor Who

Rich

I used to love K9 when I was a kid, myself and a bunch of friends even made K9 at school in our free time, out of cardboard boxes & smashed up electrical equipment - I remember scouring the alleys and wasteland near where we lived for old TVs. Not so sure about bringing him back though, although I'm sure it will be done very "tastefully", or rather very knowingly with a hint of sarcasm, which is cool.

I was dissapointed by the alst episode, it was over too quick, the story had no chance. It kind of reminded me of the "30-second bunny theatre" :

Doctor - "Darleks are coming"

All - "Arrgh !"

Darlek - "I am god"

Doctor - "Shut it !"

Darlek - "Attack, exterminate"

All - "Arrggh !"

Doctor - "Rose, get in the tardis"

Rose - "Arrgh I'm trapped"

Doctor - "I'm going to die"

Rose - "boo hoo!"

Rose - "Arggh, I'm home"

Mum - "Chips dear ?"

Rose - "Chips? boo hoo!"

Rose - "I can't get the tardis to work"

Mum - "Here's a pickup truck"

Rose - "I can see all of time and space - I feel dizzy"

Doctor - "Your back !"

Rose - "Yes and I can kill all the darleks"

Darlek - "Arggh !"

Doctor - "You've saved the world, I'm going to die"

Rose - "boo hoo !"

Doctor - "Ta Da, I'm cassenova"

end.

Originally posted by nick2

I was dissapointed by the alst episode, it was over too quick, the story had no chance. It kind of reminded me of the "30-second bunny theatre" :

All - "Arrgh !"

Darlek - "I am god"

Doctor - "Shut it !"

All - "Arrggh !"

Rose - "boo hoo!"

Rose - "Arggh, I'm home"

Mum - "Chips dear ?"

Rose - "Chips? boo hoo!"

Doctor - "Your back !"

Darlek - "Arggh !"

Rose - "boo hoo !"

end.

nick2 have you ever thought of wrighting dialogue for Star Wars Ring Mr G. Lucas on 0007 259715844

Originally posted by nick2

All - "Arrgh !"

Darlek - "I am god"

Doctor - "Shut it !"

All - "Arrggh !"

Rose - "boo hoo!"

Rose - "Arggh, I'm home"

Mum - "Chips dear ?"

Rose - "Chips? boo hoo!"

Doctor - "Your back !"

Darlek - "Arggh !"

Rose - "boo hoo !"

end.

Yeah i dont like it that Cassonave aka david tennat has joined docotr who i hate it that Christopher eccleston quit! :( do u like Cassanova? well the doctor did pull rose! :clap: finnally he does love her! ahhhhh!

Originally posted by Skatiechik

did I miss this bit what happened?

depends did you watch the bit were he goes " i think you need the doctor" and they pulled aka Snogged! :clap: :clap: :clap: hurray after a whole load of flirting! shees louise! and plus jack pulled rose andthe docotor mind you he was playing a bisexual :) solid

*sighs* A couple of things that need to be stated, one, he is NOT bisexual, the kiss between him and cpt Jack was a kiss of fondness, Jack knew full well he would not see the Doctor again, so, in a OTT way that only Cpt Jack knows, he showed his fondness in the only way he knows.......there was nothing sexual in the kiss, stop trying to make things out to be what they are not.

Secondly, the kiss between the Doctor and Rose was for one reason and one reason alone, to transfer the heart of the tardis into the Doctor, how else other than physical contact via some orifice was he supposed to injest the power into himself, touch their bumholes together, their ears, no......a kiss was the most logical option, again, nothing sexual in the kiss, so, stating that the Doctor "pulled" Rose is mere conjecture and speculation and nothing else.

Anyways, rant and rave over, lol

Kry, it's fiction, they kissed (both The Doctor & Rose and The Doctor & Cpt Jack) because the writer wrote that they should kiss, not because it was the only way to save the universe or whatever. I think lucyjuicy has the right end of the stick, and you're being overly literal.

I think Kry has a point, Dan. The impression I got is that the Doctor allowed the vortexy misty thing (stop me if I get too technical) to leave Billie's bod to enter his, thereby saving her life. A bit of a plagarism from the Green Mile?

Captain Plank's kiss (as he himself explained in the BBC3 follow-up programme) was one of fondness for them both. It was 100% non-sexual. He simply wanted to kiss them both in exactly the same way.

Actually, I'm playing a bit of devil's advocate as I haven't actually seen the episode yet, but come on, everything else in the series has been so damn knowing and self-referential, are you really trying to tell me that those kisses had no other meaning whatsoever? That somebody wasn't making a sly little "look, the cover story is that this is a friendship-type-kiss but really we know it means the Doctor has homosexual tendencies"-type joke? Come on!