The new Doctor Who

Rich

Ah, I seeee. Ta for the link. Well, there's something good on at Christmas that's not a repeat then. :thumbsup:

Here's a thought that's just struck me: can you have a gay Dalek? They are part-human after all. They Cybermen always struck me as a bit camp, with the Carmen Miranda tubular headgear and the silvery body suits.

Originally posted by Kry10

Thanks Ant for expanding upon what I said, it's just irritating when people read things into TV shows that are not there, which is their own desires and cravings for plot lines that do not exist.

That may well be, but at the end of the day, some of the audience may not be able to grasp the more subtle undertones of a programme or film's script.

A little more patience I think, particulalry given the age of the person who started this part of the thread.

:)

A little more patience I think, particulalry given the age of the person who started this part of the thread.

Sure, no problem. We'll patiently wait for her to both learn English so we don't have to request a translation, and patiently wait for her to gain some life experience. Meanwhile she may analyze a Dr Who episode with the skill of a Mandy magazine reader to her heart's content. Solid.

I think you'll have to wait for the next showing of the series, probably next year. I'm sure the dvd won't be long, though.

Originally posted by DanSumption

Kry, it's fiction, they kissed (both The Doctor & Rose and The Doctor & Cpt Jack) because the writer wrote that they should kiss, not because it was the only way to save the universe or whatever. I think lucyjuicy has the right end of the stick, and you're being overly literal.

Thank you! i am glad someone likes me! :cool: