The new Doctor Who

Rich

Brilliant pictures Deavon. That "totally gay" one reminds me of the costume I wore to our Silver Jubilee street party when I was 8. I wasn't exactly meant to be a dalek, but it looked pretty close, we called it a "Jubilon".

When I was very young (about 4 I think) I sat inside a dalek at a toyshop in Manchester. I remember approaching it was one of the scariest things I'd ever done in my short life until then, but once I was inside the feeling of power was incredible. I went in one more recently, at the Doctor Who museum in Llangollen. It didn't have quite the same effect.

Originally posted by DanSumption

Brilliant pictures Deavon. That "totally gay" one reminds me of the costume I wore to our Silver Jubilee street party when I was 8. I wasn't exactly meant to be a dalek, but it looked pretty close, we called it a "Jubilon".

When I was very young (about 4 I think) I sat inside a dalek at a toyshop in Manchester. I remember approaching it was one of the scariest things I'd ever done in my short life until then, but once I was inside the feeling of power was incredible. I went in one more recently, at the Doctor Who museum in Llangollen. It didn't have quite the same effect.

Theres a docotr hwo musem?? oh cool! :)

The only Dr Who exhibit I know of is based at Blackpool, not been in though, but, one of these days I will, heh.

Ant, I believe that a Red Dwarf fan is a Dwarfer........and you correctly concluded that I am a big fan at that, lol......I can name both the series and episode from a simple quote (yes, I know, nerd alert, nerd alert, I am more geeky than Dwayne Dibbley).

I am surprised they are showing teasers for the xmas show so early in the year though, and I am looking forward to seeing the new actor in his portrayal of the Doctor, every actor who has played the part has made it their own, I have lost count of the times people have gone "oooh, another Doctor, this one won't be as good as ______" then they watch the new Doctor and rethink their statements and start to say "Hey, this Doctor is pretty decent".......only time will tell (ooh, a pun, lol).