The new Doctor Who

Rich

Thanks for the netiquette link, but I didn't need it. It would still have spoilt the joke, but there ya go, we'll agree to differ. ;)

Originally posted by Ant

Thanks for the netiquette link, but I didn't need it. It would still have spoilt the joke, but there ya go, we'll agree to differ. ;)

I am still baffled as to why you think that " " would have spoilt the joke.:confused:

Jon demanded that the thread gets back on topic, so Deavon replied with the most on-topic post you could possibly get. It was genuinely funny. To me. But I am a little weird. If you found it unamusing, I'm sure it's because you're normal. Be comforted by that. :|

Now, can we please get back on topic?

..always wanted to say that.

From Sunday 17 July, 7pm.

Missed an episode? BBC Three will repeat the series on Sundays at 7pm, with cut-down Confidential at 7.45pm.

Initially, there will also be a repeat, uh, repeat on Fridays at 9pm - but this slot's not been confirmed for all 13 episodes.

Repeats at-a-glance:

17 July - 01: Rose

24 July - 02: The End of the World

31 July - 03: The Unquiet Dead

07 Aug - 04: Aliens of London

14 Aug - 05: World War Three

21 Aug - 06: Dalek

28 Aug - 07: The Long Game

04 Sep - 08: Father's Day

11 Sep - 09: The Empty Child

18 Sep - 10: The Doctor Dances

25 Sep - 11: Boom Town

02 Oct - 12: Bad Wolf

09 Oct - 13: The Parting of the Ways

Vote for Dr Who in the tv awards on itv

Missed an episode? BBC Three will repeat the series on Sundays at 7pm, with cut-down Confidential at 7.45pm.

Damn, wish I'd bought the dvd recorder I intended buying on payday.

Trouble with that is I want to archive this sort of stuff on dvd, but my computer isn't fast enough to handle it.

Originally posted by lucyjuicy

i cant wait till it comes on!! :) go doctor who! even thought i prefer christopher eccletson thhan david tenant

David Tenant was on screen as the new doctor for less then a minute how can you judge him already :rolleyes: Christopher was a great doctor and i'm sure David will be too.

Originally posted by lucyjuicy

i cant wait till it comes on!! :) go doctor who! even thought i prefer christopher eccletson thhan david tenant

im sorry dont get me wrong.. i am not judgeing him i am jst saying i loved christopher eccletson.. but i will see how david tennant! i was judgin him wen he was in Casanova not doctor who. my appoliges if i offended you :)