The new Doctor Who

Rich

Originally posted by Ann_x

I'm sure I saw something to say that the most recent series of Dr. Who is being repeated in its entirety on BBC3 very soon:clap:

see page 23 by me ;)

From Sunday 17 July, 7pm.

Missed an episode? BBC Three will repeat the series on Sundays at 7pm, with cut-down Confidential at 7.45pm.

Initially, there will also be a repeat, uh, repeat on Fridays at 9pm - but this slot's not been confirmed for all 13 episodes.

Repeats at-a-glance:

17 July - 01: Rose

24 July - 02: The End of the World

31 July - 03: The Unquiet Dead

07 Aug - 04: Aliens of London

14 Aug - 05: World War Three

21 Aug - 06: Dalek

28 Aug - 07: The Long Game

04 Sep - 08: Father's Day

11 Sep - 09: The Empty Child

18 Sep - 10: The Doctor Dances

25 Sep - 11: Boom Town

02 Oct - 12: Bad Wolf

09 Oct - 13: The Parting of the Ways

Sorry Jon.....now I remember where I saw it....I thought I'd seen something advertising it on TV, but it wasn't....it was on Page 23:blush:

The reason I was bringing it up now was because lucyjuicy (in whatever persona s/he is today) was saying s/he missed Dr. Who.

:wink:

The BBC has stepped up the search for 108 missing episodes of Doctor Who following the huge success of the latest series.

Fifty hours of footage from the programme were lost - including appearances by the Daleks - after the corporation reorganised their film library in the 1970s.

"Some shows are the Holy Grail of Doctor Who," fan Ian Levine, who has worked with the BBC to help to track down some episodes, told The People. "I have been on a quest to find all the missing 16mm films since the 1970s when the BBC burnt some of the originals. I'm sure they're out there."

A spokesman added, "We're making strenuous efforts to find the tapes."

Originally posted by Ann_x

Sorry Jon.....now I remember where I saw it....I thought I'd seen something advertising it on TV, but it wasn't....it was on Page 23:blush:

The reason I was bringing it up now was because lucyjuicy (in whatever persona s/he is today) was saying s/he missed Dr. Who.

:wink:

lol! very funny! i dare you to send that to the north pole!