The new Doctor Who

Rich

If only i was younger BBC Blue Peter What's the scariest monster that you can imagine? Do you dare to let your imagination run wild? Put your scariest ideas onto paper and the winner of the best design sees their monster come alive on 'Doctor Who'!

:thumbsup: what a great prize :) get drawing Lucy

Originally posted by Jon

If only i was younger BBC Blue Peter What's the scariest monster that you can imagine? Do you dare to let your imagination run wild? Put your scariest ideas onto paper and the winner of the best design sees their monster come alive on 'Doctor Who'!

:thumbsup: what a great prize :) get drawing Lucy

hey jon

why are you asking me to do that?

yeah i dare to let my imagitnation grow wild and free..

i am writing a book at the moment so yeah i kind of do that anyway designing monsters? not my type of thing.

Originally posted by Jon

The first picture of the Doctor with Rose Doctor and Rose

What do folks think of the image they've gone for with the new Doctor?

After Christopher Eccelstone and that well-worn leather jacket, it seems the idea is to create a far more "upper class" incarnation of the man in the TARDIS.

I'm not convinced about the suit, but then I was sceptical about the laether jacket as well.:suspect:

Originally posted by Jon

This picture is better Doctor Who I like the suit with the dirty pair of old white trainers :thumbsup: i wonder if he has any Jelly babies in one of those pockets?

Add a dirty headband and a can of McEwans and he could pass as a young Rab C Nesbitt!:hihi:

Not sure if this has been covered earlier in this thread (too much to read over!), so I apologise for any duplication:

Does anyone know why David Tennant is using an English accent for the Doctor? I watched an interview with him on the BBC earlier, and I think his normal Scottish accent would be lovely on the Doctor.