The new Doctor Who

Rich

There's nothing wrong with the scottish accent, but the trouble with changing the doc's to a scottish one is that it would undoubtedly lead to an american doctor at some point to please the yanks, and that would lead to me ramming my size nine into my tv screen, which I cannot afford to replace.

Originally posted by rtapper

From what I've seen on the net, he WILL be using the scottish accent when the new series comes, and it will be explained in the Xmas special :thumbsup:

Ahh I hope so. Because it was very definately English during his brief appearance following the regeneration and I was a bit disappointed.

Sylvestor McCoy used his own accent didn't he? So Tennant wouldn't be the first!

I would buy it for the kids to torch on bonfire night. I hate - no, wait, let me do that again - I HATE that nauseating cyberbitch.

• 2 weeks later...

Chris Evens to make a guest appearance in the next series.

According to the Daily Star today, the radio DJ would star as the Devil in an episode called The Satan Pit, when the show returns for a second series next year.

Evans is the estranged husband of Billie Piper, who plays Rose Tyler, but the pair have remained friends and would not have a problem with working together.

"We've already got some great celebrities lined up for the next series, but having Chris Evans would be the icing on the cake," a source revealed.

"Having him as Satan would be a hoot and we're sure he'd relish the role. And we know Billie would find it a giggle."

I wouldn't find it a giggle i hate the man says Jon :hihi: