The new Doctor Who

Rich

Originally posted by Deavon

Inspired casting if you ask me...

Bring back Bonnie Langford!!!!

What if they don't bring her back Deavon will you scream and scream until you are sick.

David Tennant appears on Wednesday 17 August.

The new Doctor will be announcing the winner of the Blue Peter Monster Competition on next Wednesday's show.

Originally posted by davros1

Hey does anyone have any veiws on david tennants costume as doctor who?

Welcome to the site Davros :wave: we have a New Doctor Who thread running at the mo it might worth having a view seeing as it look like you are a big fan Doctor Who

Just saw that web chat on CBBC. It was quite good. Best question I thought was wether he would like to do an episode with Sylvester McCoy as they are both Scottish.

Just got me day dreaming about a 5 doctors type show.

Lets see, who's left:

Tom Baker

Peter Davison

Colin Baker

Sylvester McCoy

Paul McGann

Christover Eccleston

Now would that work?

Just saw that web chat on CBBC. It was quite good. Best question I thought was wether he would like to do an episode with Sylvester McCoy as they are both Scottish.

Just got me day dreaming about a 5 doctors type show.

Lets see, who's left:

Tom Baker

Peter Davison

Colin Baker

Sylvester McCoy

Paul McGann

Christover Eccleston

Now would that work?

Nope, call me picky but IMO Paul McGann doesn't count in the list of Doctors as he didn't do a series, just the one off TV movie in about 1995.

Originally posted by Rich

Nope, call me picky but IMO Paul McGann doesn't count in the list of Doctors as he didn't do a series, just the one off TV movie in about 1995.

You are probably right.

Sorry I was thinking who was still about rather than who might be right to appear!

Personally I thought it was a great idea (I loved the 5 doctors and the Colin Baker / Patrick Troughton thing), but then I thought about Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy and realised how far we have come from that time in the show's history and I realised that it probably should be left as it is!

You are probably right.

Sorry I was thinking who was still about rather than who might be right to appear!

Personally I thought it was a great idea (I loved the 5 doctors and the Colin Baker / Patrick Troughton thing), but then I thought about Colin Baker and Sylvester McCoy and realised how far we have come from that time in the show's history and I realised that it probably should be left as it is!

Don't forget they're filming an episode called school reunion as a part of the new series.

One of the old assistants is already signed up - not sure how many others RTD will go after.

Oh, and Captain Jack wll be sashaying back onto our screens in the third series.