The new Doctor Who

Rich

hmm, as a Doctor Who aficionado, i found last nights' special a bit odd.

I thought Penelope Wilton's Prime Minister a bit too ruthless, and inconsistent.

it was entertaining, though.

(was I alone in thinking i could see the drawn-on cut-lines around the holes in the Doctor's bedroom wall, where the xmas trees had sliced through? or is this me being a- unnecessarily pedantic, or b- seeing things that aren't there?)

PT

Okay I suppose the majority of us can agree the spinning tree was a bit naff. It'll take time for the new doctor to grow on me but he does seem to have presense which is more than could be said for one of the old doctors [i wont name names]

I'm looking forward to the new series though when K9 appears I may have to throw something at the TV set.

• 2 months later...

The ads are running on telly again.... Oooh, I'm getting that funny feeling once more. The Doctor is Back!

After the Christmas episode (which I liked at first, but have since decided was totally 'painting by numbers'), it will be good to get back to the proper story line and the bigger picture!

Cybermen et al...

Have you played the tardisode yet?