The new Doctor Who

Rich

Im glad im not the only one looking forward to the new doctor who, I really liked the christmas special the stoy line was not upto much with the fake father christmas's and the illusive spinning tree but the new doctor was very good. this saturday at 7pm i will be on the settie with a bottle of wine and make sure everyone in the house doesnt speak for an hour! Am I a little sad to do this on a saturday night?! on secound thoughts I dont want that answering!

The spinning tree was just a link to the old, shaky Doctor Who with its bad SFX (which themselves could be even more creepy than good ones!), and it also has to appeal to kids! No, forget that bit, what about the battle on the wing of the Sycorax ship? That was cool! :cool:

I''ll be setting the video for it. Been watching the last series on Sky this week and realising that this was the last tv show i really bothered to watch.

Billie and David Tennant are also in this week's Heat magazine discussing Peter Kay in the new series. Should be good.