The new Doctor Who

Rich

Mr H, they did say that the "Crouching Tiger..." scenes were inspired by that genre of film, on Dr Who confidential, broadcast immediately after the programe last night.

PT

Hmmmm...Crouching Tardis,Hidden Dalek,perhaps?(Sorry that is by far the geekiest joke ive ever told....)

Would I be right in thinking that this whole 'Bad Wolf' thing is building towards the return of The Master,d'ya think?

Something is bugging me, and that's the reference to 'The Host' in last night's Confidential. Was The Host in series one? There are also those solidly black eyes of the werewolf. Was that seen before in the last series, or am I thinking of something that was in X Files?

Something is bugging me, and that's the reference to 'The Host' in last night's Confidential. Was The Host in series one? There are also those solidly black eyes of the werewolf. Was that seen before in the last series, or am I thinking of something that was in X Files?

The were-man's eyes reminded me of the eyes of lita alexander, in Babylon Five, when she was "communing" with ambassador Kosh.

P "sci fi fan" T

That was a better episode this week.

I wonder whether S-JS will be back in a future episode....it's been left wide open....and it was nice to see that silly tin dog, with its battery constantly dying, again.

:thumbsup:

That was a better episode this week.

I wonder whether S-JS will be back in a future episode....it's been left wide open....and it was nice to see that silly tin dog, with its battery constantly dying, again.

:thumbsup:

[ k-9 voice on ] "I - am- not -made- of tiiiin!"

[ / k-9 voice ]

PT

I didnt like the voice of K9 - it started to grate on me after a while.

Anthony Head was brilliant I thought as a villain.. loved it!

I also loved the bit where Mickey was looking how to switch the kids PC's off and he found all th wires running up the wall- across the ceiling and then were all piled onto one plug... which he switched off... loving the comedy of it!

How can you hate K9's voice, he hardly said anything.

Altogether another fantastic episode, I am unable to fault any of them so far, loved the altercation between Rose and SJS, trying to outdo each other, very funny.

Anyone else think they should do a re-union episode featuring all the past Doctors who are still around, such as Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy and Christopher Ecclestone? (Paul McGann doesn't count as he didn't do a series)