The new Doctor Who

Rich

Are you watching the same Dr Who as everyone else ????????????

Yeah.. Billy Piper is so ugly, makes me sick looking at her! The actress who played her mother is foul! The horrible run down estates they used in the early episodes were really depressing. Not a good advert for Britain!

The new Doctor Who is terrible. Tacky sets, tacky locations, ugly leading lady and the acting is atrocious.

Yeah.. Billy Piper is so ugly, makes me sick looking at her! The actress who played her mother is foul! The horrible run down estates they used in the early episodes were really depressing. Not a good advert for Britain!

I take it you don't like Dr Who then even though you apparently have been watching the last couple of series?

Pardon me for my ignorance but I didn't see a 'Troll' flavoured icecream on the Millingdales Ice Cream site :hihi:

Do you have anything constructive to contribute to this thread?:roll:

Pardon me for my ignorance but I didn't see a 'Troll' flavoured icecream on the Millingdales Ice Cream site :hihi:

That is class!:hihi:

Billy Piper? who's he when he's at home?

I seem to remember he was a character from a song by the Seekers, called "Puff The Magic Dragon"

PT

You're thinking of Jackie Paper, PT, and I think it was Peter, Paul and Mary who sang it, not The Seekers.:)

Billie Piper plays Rose Tyler in Doctor Who.:P Dunno who Billy Piper is, though.:huh:

sorry, ;) paper, piper, sounded very similar... *blushes*

i didn't think it was Paper cos that's what he brought the dragon. I was wrong, and PP&M were indeed the artistes who recorded it originally, ( they don't half sound similar to the original seekers, also I mistakenly thought PP&M were one-hit wonders -" leavin' on a jet plane" or something?)

PT