The new Doctor Who

Rich

OMG....that could be quite scarey if it was real.

Shame there's only the one link in the Food Hall section. I'd love to know what they serve up in the Delicatessen. What do you reckon the Gemini12 ingredient is in Henrik's Surprise? What are the sausages made of?:gag:

depends whether the sausages were bought from a "local" shop.............

;)

PT

Can you have female Cybermen ?

I think they should try doing an episode not set in London, it's getting a bit boring to keep seeing London, what heppened to the quarry they used to use for alien planets ?

Can you have female Cybermen ?

I think they should try doing an episode not set in London, it's getting a bit boring to keep seeing London, what heppened to the quarry they used to use for alien planets ?

It hasn't all been set in London, at all. A few weeks' ago, it was set in Scotland, the Saturday before last's episode was set in France. There was at least one episode in the last series which was set in Cardiff.

Have to agree to missing the quarry, but UKTV Gold comes to the rescue with the classic series at the weekends, although that was strangely missing yesterday and Saturday.

Oh what a suprise - next week they will be visiting...........EARTH!

An infinate galaxy of time and space to travel in but they keep coming back to Earth, and usually England.

At least the drip Mickey has gone. Now they just need to shoot that bl**dy Mother.

Sorry, but it watched it on BBC3 for the first time in ages last night... I thought it was rubbish, kids may find it okay but i didnt!

And as for the background music, totally spoils it further....

When it's back on UKTV Gold, try watching some of the classic series....the "music" in those is much worse, and more noticeable. I can't say I really noticed it in Saturday's episode, myself.