The new Doctor Who

Rich

Looks like the cybermen suggest a joining of forces in the next episode, the Dr should have his hands full, dunno how the hell he is gonna get out of this one, and I am not sure if Rose actually dies, she might be referring to, her emotions die, ya know, like when you lose someone special a part of you dies, some metaphorical mumbo jumbo like that, oh well, we shall see.

Remember Captain Jack 'died' at the hands (or sink plungers) of the daleks but Rose brought him to life again; perhaps she does die but is resurrected? Hmm, I suppose it will depend on whether the programme makers want to upset the kid audience or not.

Did it look to anyone else that it might be that the people 'accept' the cybermen in some way? It was in the trailer where the Dr was shouting about them having their kids. Or maybe they take their kids from them, but are so brainwashed they just let it be?

Paul McGann doesn't count though cos he didn't do a series, only the TV movie.

I once caused a near riot in the Sportsman on Quiz night with that info, the question was name all the Doctor Who's, they included Paul McGann, and I disputed it cos of the fact that he'd never been in a Dr Who series.

ok, even if you *do* discount PMcG.. (which I don't) that takes it down from four out of seven to three out of six, who have / had other than "oxbridge" accents. that's still half. so my argument still stands.

PT

Paul McGann doesn't count though cos he didn't do a series, only the TV movie.

I once caused a near riot in the Sportsman on Quiz night with that info, the question was name all the Doctor Who's, they included Paul McGann, and I disputed it cos of the fact that he'd never been in a Dr Who series.

Did you name Peter Cushing as one of the Doctors?

Eeee! Today's episode was AMAZING!

Am I the only one who is pondering that if the Daleks can survive in that sphere in The Void...what about any other Time Lords?

Isn't the Doctor's grandaughter, Susan, still somewhere on Earth? :s

Did you name Peter Cushing as one of the Doctors?

Nope, he wasn't in teh series, therefore he doesn't count... Most "Whovians" would agree on that point.

OMG....I didn't see that coming! I thought it was going to be the Face of Bo in the sphere.

This looks set to be the best double-episode of the series. Can't wait for next week's.

Face of Bo will be the end of the next series I reckon - they comissioned Seasons 2 & 3 simulteniously remember?