The new Doctor Who

Rich

I thought you might be on about her, but, she's dead Jim, and unless they manage a miracle and bring her back from the dead, which makes me think, why not bring Rose back from the dead, oh gawd, I am getting too technical, right, I am off before my brain explodes.

I thought you might be on about her, but, she's dead Jim, and unless they manage a miracle and bring her back from the dead, which makes me think, why not bring Rose back from the dead, oh gawd, I am getting too technical, right, I am off before my brain explodes.

Rose wont 'die' die.

And you've already seen Mickey.

Trust me on this.

Am I a doctor...........?????

Well if you want my prediction, I reckon that Jackie Tyler from our world (where Pete Tyler is dead) and Pete Tyler from the parallel world (where Jackie Tyler is dead) are going to get together, and then both of them, Rose and the supremely irritating Mickey will go off and live happily ever after.

And I reckon the fact that the black girl is already dead in our world might be overcome by the fact that she might not be in the parallel world. Incidentally I quite liked the nod towards David Cronenberg's film Existenz when the Torchwood boss pulled the girl's earpiece out.