The new Doctor Who

Rich

Having just watched the Madame de Pompadour episode again on BBC3, I do wonder why we couldn't have had her as the new companion. Would have been a lot more like it.

She's Tennant's other half though, might not be the best move...

I have always enjoyed Dr Who, right from the very first episode...yes I`m afraid I was around then! I have to say I am not enamoured by David Tennant, I preferred Chris Eccleston as the new Doctor. Best Doctor Who has to be Tom Baker, by a distance! As the assistant, Billie Piper does a good job, except when she keeps saying "fink" which gets on my t**s. Speaking of them brings me to my favourite assistant, Nicola Bryant as Peri.:love: Oh I would love to spend eternity locked in a Tardis with her!:love: But the missus wont let me!:mad:

I agree, Chris was a hell of a lot better than Tennant, though I guess the younger ones prefer David as he's mor eupbeat and child-like himself.

Ooo, if you like the the fourth Doctor, click on the YouTube link in my signature! Found this and almost cried with laughter...

Ooo! Anyone else been watching the teasers for Saturday on the site?

Oooh, I'm so excited about tonight's final episode! Daleks and Cybermen together. Have to say this for RTD, he certainly knows how to apopeal to the fans!!

Are they going to be brave enough to have a proper death for Rose like Adric's in Earthshock or are they going to leave it open I wonder?