The new Doctor Who

Rich

If you have satellite, it'll be repeated at 1900 (7pm) tonight, on bbc3, and IIRC on friday night at 2100 (9pm) same channel.

PT

Don't think it is actually - if you read your telly guide I think it's at 10 o'clock tonight because of the coverage of the T in the Park festival.

Is this the best line from Doctor Who ever?

Cyberman "You have declared War on the Cybermen"

Dalek "This is not War. It is pest control"

Wicked!!!!!

Indeed the Cybermen Vs Dalek bitchfest was the funniest thing I have seen in years.

It was nice to see that sort of comedy in an excellent end of series episode

The place where they met (Dalenkium Strandium - or something similar) if theres one in the parallel universe theres one in the current - an opening for a storyline perhaps

Is this the best line from Doctor Who ever?

Cyberman "You have declared War on the Cybermen"

Dalek "This is not War. It is pest control"

Wicked!!!!!

That was classic!

Of course, if you think about it, the daleks would hate the cybermen and want to go to war on them as cybermen are just 'upgraded' humans after all.

Loved the bit the cybermen said about that their dominance would bring an end to differences due to creed, colour and gender. Brrrrr.....scary! :o

I want to see a Dr Who episodes where all the old Doctors who are still around meet up with David Tennant, so you could include Tom Baker, Peter Davison, Sylvester McCoy and Christopher Ecclestone, as the first 3 Doctors (William Hartnell, Pat Troughton and John Pertwee) are all dead (RIP).

And Paul McGann :hihi:

(Risks the wrath of Rich...)

Seriously, though, they won't do it whilst RTD is in charge cos he thought all previous 'multiple doctors' episodes were rubbish. Mind you, seeing as we had Sarah Jane, K9, Rose and Mickey altogether last series, how about a companions get together. I know one person who'd be very happy to see the return of Ace...

And Paul McGann :hihi:

(Risks the wrath of Rich...)

Seriously, though, they won't do it whilst RTD is in charge cos he thought all previous 'multiple doctors' episodes were rubbish. Mind you, seeing as we had Sarah Jane, K9, Rose and Mickey altogether last series, how about a companions get together. I know one person who'd be very happy to see the return of Ace...

What about Colin Baker too? Or is he dead? o.O

It'd all look pretty weird though, cos they're all old...unless they used the same CGI technology they used on Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart in X3...hmmm...interesting...Cost a bomb though.