The new Doctor Who

Rich

I preferred last year's Christmas ep, but Runaway Bride was pretty good too. Personally, I enthused over the trailer for series 3 at the end of it all. I'm just too impatient (and too much of a geeky Who fan!) and want to see series 3 already ;)

As somebody else (could even have been me) has said, an episode featuring all the old Doctors who aren't dead in real life could be good, so it would feature Tom and Colin Baker (no relation afaik), Peter Davison, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann (even though arguably he doesn't count) and Christoper Ecclestone, I suppose in theory they could do Sam Troughton up to look like his late Grandad Pat and include him as a Doctor.

It's just the Sun and their gossip mongering again. Every time anyone asks David Tennant, he says he hasn't decided. People have been asking him how long he's gonna stay in the role ever since he was given it. It's enough to give the poor guy a complex.

It's probably true - after all, we all knew Tennant was the new doctor long before it was confirmed, and to leave in the middle of a series isn't likely to be something made up. I also heard a rumour that Russell T Davies and some of the other key production/writing staff were leaving after series 4 - any confirmation or otherwise on these rumours??

I'm reserving judgement until there's confirmation by the BBC. The last thing they said was that a 4th series hasn't even been commissioned yet (although given the success of the series, that's probably only a formality). If you want the real truth about what's going on, you could do a lot better than the tabloid rags and read http://www.gallifreyone.com. It's the definitive source of all things Who.